Strategic change manager with high execution capacity
- Christian de Loës has more than 20 years international experience in Business Development, Sales, Sales Management and Programme +Project Management as a Manager, Project Manager, Director, Senior Advisor and Change Leader and Instructor/Trainer.
- He has been stationed in five countries and has experience working with a variety of cultures (Europe, Scandinavia, the USA, Brazil, India, Southeast Asia).
- Fluent in Swedish, French, German and English.
- Staff responsibility for up to 130 people.
- Budget responsibility up to 30 million EURO.
- Booting up and/or develop activities based on measurable results and benefits, in a structured way.
- Christian de Loës has a proven track record to significantly accelerate the pace of ongoing or future improvements, creating the all-important link between strategic objectives and implementation capacity, so that these improvements are achieved and are durable.
- Christian de Loës, B.Sc (Business Administration), is also a certified PMP (Project Management Professional), Project Management Institute (PMI) and holds a Six Sigma Green Belt certification.
- Interim Change Manager/Project Manager, Norwegian export companies in the air transport infrastructure. Designed conditions for accelerated growth by reviewing sales culture (new sales processes, roles & responsibilities, practices, culture).
- Instructor/Trainer, Pharmaceuticals Group. Held project management course.
- Interim Program Director, Norwegian group in Telecom, Construction and Energy.
Build-up of swedish subsidiary of the Norwegian group.
- Instructor/Trainer, Stockholm University. Coaching of future project managers, developed and held project management training courses.
- Change Manager/Senior Advisor, subsidiary of Swedish telecom group. Turnaround of the company.
- Programme Manager, Swedish telecom group. Major change programs, successful introduction of new sales culture and a single sales process across the Nordic and Baltic countries (7 countries).
Prosensit Management Consulting AB is a member in these Chambers of Commerce: